Buying a home is an important business decision.
The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate market conditions, be prepared to guide you
every step of the way, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you
time and money.
Here are the advantages of working with an agent when buying a house.
When buying a house:
• An agent is familiar with the entire home purchasing process and can advise you of your legal and financial options
as well as recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
• Agents are experienced negotiators who will guide you through the offer and counter-offer process.
• An agent is familiar with the neighbourhood and can give you information on local real estate
values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
• An agent can also help you find neighbourhoods that suit your lifestyle and needs, such as being close to schools
• An agent can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that do not, saving you time.
Call Wendy Durant, Buyer Representative for "The Rose Swann Team" today at 905-545-1188.
We would be happy to help you find the perfect home.